[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktechnology.com
Wed Aug 21 12:22:08 EDT 2013

There's still a lot good about v2 as well. Just the UI is a bit nasty.

I can't unfortunately offer lots of free time, that would be like
cannibalistic suicide seeing as we normally make money that way. It would be
like asking someone on the Sipwise group to build the Pro features that they
charge for, right?

However, if there's a java dev her who really wants to donate time for free
...?