[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:50:41 EDT 2013

Oren,

  Exactly, we all want a serious user/admin portal with billing and
provisioning.

  Our discussion a few months ago is a perfect example. There were 9 of
us willing to be a part of the provisioner.net style integration...which
unfortunately didn't go anywhere.

  Keeping with that example, one could create a blesta module designed
from provisioner.net and make that module for sale on blesta market
place. Could be for $50,$100,$150 per download. Or, just make the module
open and available on GIT with sipwise. So anyone can contribute.

  I agree that, there needs to be a 'bounty' or 'fund' of some sort.
Otherwise this whole discussion is dead within 1 week.

  I will commit $250 USD right now towards a complete user/admin portal
with billing and provisioning. I will commit my assistance in anyway I
can to plan development. I will also commit to contributing more $$'s
once the project is started and there is evidence of a solid foundation.

  Anyone willing to commit also? Cash, coding, planning?

-Skyler