[Spce-user] SOAP Command Question

Juan Abreu juan.abreu at dauphintelecom.com
Tue Dec 31 12:19:38 EST 2013

Hi Kevin,

I'm not an expert, We are running version 2.8, but if you do have more
than one carrier you can set priority to the SIP carrier, if the carrier
fail the carrier with the next priority will take the call
automatically, example, in "SIP Peering Groups" you can set priority to
the SIP carrier and after define what type of calls you want to route to
those carriers in peering rules.

If you want to do manually via a soap command, you will need to use the
SOAP function :

* ) create_peer_rule (if the rule for the carrier don't exist).

* ) update_peer_rule (if the rule exist but you want to modify it).

* ) delete_peer_rule (if you want to remove the rule).

Hope this answer your question.

Happy end of the year.

Regards.

Juan Abreu