[Spce-user] Voicemail name and busy greeting

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:45:00 EST 2013

That works too as asterisk looks for the transcoding first but falls-back
to looking for the file.g729 in that $lang folder.

Could look a little something like this, using 1.6+ and having at least
one valid g729 license on the box:

for a in *.alaw; do rasterisk -x "file convert
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/$a /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/`echo $a|sed
"s/.alaw/.g729/"`"; done;

replace g729 with ulaw, gsm etc. to have all codecs covered by proper
files.
S.