[Spce-user] Connect softphone to SIPWISE

Ahmed Murad am at sipalto.com
Sat Mar 23 13:36:19 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have been following your guides and successfully created & connected to a
couple of external peers.

However I am having trouble connecting a softphone to our first subscriber.
I have created the domain, account and subscriber.

But I get a timeout 500 error when I try to connect the softphone to the
subscriber, I have ensured there are no firewall rules causing the timeout.

Please could you point me in the right direction in regards to
troubleshooting, is there anything I've missed?

Best regards,

Ahmed

Ahmed Murad | SiPalto Ltd.

Tel: 0207 148 7525  |  Fax: 0207 148  7526  |  Email:
<mailto:am at sipalto.com> am at sipalto.com
6-16 Arbutus St, London, E8 4DT | Website:  <http://www.sipalto.com/>
www.sipalto.com

http://www.sipalto.com/images/large-logo.png