[Spce-user] fresh install debian 7 not web access

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 1 12:28:33 EDT 2014

Dear Paul,

NGCP has a configuration file /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml which
contains IPs/service/roles attached to server/service.

For mr3.3 we improved security configuration, allowing to listen SSH
on specified interfaces only. Please find type ssh_ext into network.yml

So, we might have some issues there, lets try to debug.
Please check the list of IPs sshd currently listening:
 > netstat -anp | grep sshd

Does sshd listen IP(s) you are trying to reach?

If NO: please check that all interfaces in network.yml has type ssh_ext.
Update network.yml if necessary and run "ngcpcfg apply" to apply config
changes. Recheck the ssh connection.

If YES: it is local networking issue.

If you have no luck, please share:
1) netstat -anp | grep sshd
2) cat /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml
3) grep ListenAddress /etc/ssh/sshd_config

Tnx!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance