[Spce-user] Block International Calls from Subscribers with US numbers

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Aug 9 07:57:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

NCOS use regular expressions, so you can create a blacklist and put ^011
there to block anything starting with 011. However, note that the ncos
check is done after incoming rewriting, so if you have rewrite rules in
place rewriting your 011, make sure to put the format into NCOS which
you expect after running through rewrite rules.

Andreas