[Spce-user] Sipwise:CE config Setup for PSTN calls

pktiwari tiwari_p_k at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 16:03:18 EST 2014

Hi

I have installed SipWise:CE 3.1 on Debian 7 running on Amazon EC2.

Now I am trying to setup the configurations through admin interface to make PSTN calls. In section "6.5.2. Creating Peering Servers" of handbook, there are fields to input details of "peering server"

I am doing this setup to provide IP telephony services to users, so that users can make calls to/from PSTN by using softhone and paying some charge against usage. I heard in this forum that there us option of PSTN gateway as well, but not sure if PSTN gateway is useful in this scenario or not.

Could you please let me know for this use case scenario, from where I can get details "peering servers" considering the Sipwise:CE will always remain on Amazon EC2 instance.

Also any pointer to detailed documentation or online guide for this PSTN setup connectivity is much appreciated.

Many thanks foryour help in advance.

Cheers,
Pras