[Spce-user] New Install

Andrii Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu May 8 09:50:35 EDT 2014

Hello,

is "sip.myit-solutions.com" name of the domain you have created through the web interface? it must match literally. If the domain name, username and password are correct there's really not that much that can go wrong. Check the kamailio-proxy.log to find the reason of failed authentication like wrong password or stale realm. Share the kamailio-proxy.log with the list if not sure. Check also "Security Bans" page in the web interface to see if you have not been banned as result of previous failed autentication attempts.

Hope this helps.
Andrew