[Spce-user] Connection to private subnet for single carrier

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Mon Oct 13 09:23:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a situation where I need to connect a separate interface on a
SPCE box with a private IP, to a carrier that will only accept calls
down this channel and from that IP. So basically I need a setup where
the server is accessible on its public IP on one interface, but can also
communicate on its private interface, with a route to the supplier's
network.

What will need to be done on SPCE to make this work? I'm fine with the
layer 3 aspect of this but not sure about the changes needed in the
application.

Thanks in advance

George