[Spce-user] Newbie question

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Oct 10 10:43:50 EDT 2014

Hi,
to determine the current version check cat /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version.
The debian repo URL is inside /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sipwise.list.

If you upgrade the sipwise packages please remember to update the DB and
config schema:

  apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
  ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
  ngcpcfg apply

Regards,
Andrew