[Spce-user] Connection to private subnet for single carrier

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 14 08:54:38 EDT 2014

Hi George,

you should configure that interface as extra_socket in config.yml:
https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.4.2/spce/ar01s05.html#_extra_sip_listening_ports

After that select that socket in the outbound_socket peer preference.
Please note that the rtpengine is still going to use the default
interface. This is not a problem I guess if the carrier is able to send
RTP traffic to the internet.

If not you need to look into the new rtpengine interface bridging
feature. It's available and documented on
https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine and will be included in mr3.5.1
that will be released within a week. The integration in kamailio config
is rather trivial.

Andrew