[Spce-user] SBC attended transfer problem.

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 07:38:44 EDT 2015

Hi

I would like to try and revive this one - for the longest time we have not
been able to get this to work. Blind transfers work fine, but attended
transfers don't. We have added the two lines as per this email thread but
it's not made any difference. Is there any definitive guide or answer on
this issue?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers