[Spce-user] Adding alias through api in 2.8

Jeremie Chism jchism2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:36:40 EDT 2015

We currently use the api provided in 2.8 to add aditional aliases to a
subscriber.  Our process is to use the api to pull the full list of aliases
on the account, add the new alias to this list, then post back all aliases
to the subscriber.

Some subscribers have hundreds of aliases and a few with well over a
thousand.  I am concerned with this process as the count aliases on
subscribers continues to grow.  Is there a better way to post large amounts
of aliases to subscribers through the api.  Also is there a way to post
aliases directly to the database.

Thanks

Jeremie Chism
Triton Communications