[Spce-user] Integrating another proxy box to SPCE

kalss21 at gmail.com kalss21 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:13:49 EDT 2015

Hi Jon,

We plan to keep using main server in NYC since there will be also users in
europe and USA, so proxy in Brazil is just to help local users to get local
connectivity between internal calls and go main NYC for accounting /
externall calls.

So at this point my question is: Why would I need to "signal locally" here
in Brazil ? what would be the difference ? there's not much traffic, but if
calls expand, would this help much ? and also, would it make it more
complicating to use also a "natbox" with Kamailio and rtpproxy ?

Thanks,