[Spce-user] Can a reseller break rate-o-mat with a faulty rate sheet?

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 16 10:15:16 EDT 2015

Hi,
it won't break anything, it will just stop rate-o-mat. And rate-o-mat
just stop if a fees is missing, not if a reseller is uploading wrong fees.

If we skip cdrs and rate-o-mat goes on, how to trigger - then - the
re-rate of the missing cdrs once the fees is fixed ?
This means to rewrite completely the rate-o-mat script imho and don't
really know if we want to do that.

You already get noticed by rate-o-mat about the expection, and nothing
is broken, you just need to add the missing fee and restart rate-o-mat,
which it will catch up all the remaining unrated cdrs in just few sec.

--

Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer

Sipwise GmbH