[Spce-user] Control transit calls via SIP Provider CE

Mykola Zaika mzaika at voiptime.net
Thu Jan 15 11:58:08 EST 2015

Hello,
I have a question about transit call via SIP Provider CE.
I make incoming call from external SIP server via trunk.  For this incoming
call all directions (peering rules) are available to make outgoing call
from  SIP Provider CE via all registred sip peers (trunk). I don`t know how
I can control (allow/deny)  transit calls via SIP Provider CE?
By example the Asterisk server has "context" where I can describe allowed
direction.

Thanks.