[Spce-user] Feature Request: Setting "free minutes packages" without billing profiles and possibility to cascade billing profiles

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon Mar 2 06:47:54 EST 2015

i think it is easy if you cut the "free rates" from the billing profiles... cause free rates should be on customer layer and not on billing profile layer.
also free rates are not really free rates, it is just a minute or cash pool a customer can make calls over it. and if this pool is zero the normal billing fees starts.

for the other problem... special rates has a higher priority over the base rates... then this should be no problem...