[Spce-user] Failed to create subscriber (couldn't open pipe to sendmail)

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 2 11:26:31 EST 2015

Dear Matthias,

I suppose the script itself sets fastcgi_workers=2, please check the
content of the script, especially function "set_low_performance()".

Also, you can check the script's changes in your config using:
cd /etc/ngcp-config/ && git show HEAD

The system will use less amount of memory now, but you cannot expect
high performance there. If you need high performance, please execute:
 > ngcp-toggle-performance-config --high-performance
 > ngcpcfg diff
 > ngcpcfg apply

Tnx!

--