[Spce-user] 500 Internal Server error

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 18 04:44:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

Those stuck query are not normal, you must have a problem in myslq.
Can't be that an insert into acc table takes 101443sec!
Maybe you can take a look also into slow-query.log and mysql error.log

Daniel

--
Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hall 10.1/booth N10Exhibition and Congress for
Broadband, Cable & Satellite: 9-11 June 2015, Cologne

Daniel Grotti
VoIP Engineer

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2032
Email: dgrotti at sipwise.com
Website: www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206