[Spce-user] ubuntu installation of sipwise

Tarak Patel tpatel at mircomgroup.com
Tue May 5 11:23:53 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We already have our server's running on Ubuntu based vm.

So, we are just trying to leverage it so that we don't need to test all the server's on debian again.

If we can get sipwise on same server, makes our life simple.

Is there a way or documentation how to manually compile sipwise platform into any debain based system?

Thanks,
Tarak Patel