[Spce-user] CLI bug between users, bug in 2.8 LTS, templates 2.8.18

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sun May 10 18:26:37 EDT 2015

Hi Alex

This bug still seems to be there even in the latest templates.

Kind Regards

On 8 May 2015 at 15:22, Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> wrote:

> Dear Matthew,
>
> The latest version of templates in release 2.8 is 2.8.24
> Can you please test your findings using latest version?
>
> We will be happy to fix it if the issue is still here.
>
> P.S. 2.8 LTS is quit stable, so I highly recommend you to update all
> packages to latest version using command:
>
>    apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && \
>>   ngcp-update-db-schema && ngcp-update-cfg-schema && \
>>   ngcpcfg apply
>>

> Tnx for your report!
>
> On 08/05/15 15:13, Matthew Ogden wrote:
>
>> there is a CLI bug in 2.8 LTS, templates  2.8.18.
>>
>> If I phone from subscriber to subscriber, the main CLI for the caller is
>> applied and shown to the callee. (There callee is pasing a 4 digit that
>> is being re-written correctly, but not finally used).
>>
>> If I phone from same subscriber to PSTN/pee, the callee 4 digits is
>> re-written correctly, and passed as CLI.
>>
>> My options are all defaults -so far as I recall.
>>
>> Attached sanitized proxy log for both calls
>>

> --
> Alexander Lutay

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net