[Spce-user] configure hep agent for homer 5

Jonathan Yue jonathan.yue at turboitsolutions.com
Thu Apr 7 18:50:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'd like to configure hep agent on spce. there's an example for Kamailio
here: https://github.com/sipcapture/homer/wiki/Examples%3A-Kamailio,
however the file name is not mentioned. On the other hand, I understand
spce composes of other components, so its configuration infrastructure
might be different than a Kamailio server. question: in which
configuration file of spce should I configure hep agent?

home 5 has been installed in a separate machine.

These applications are all new to me, any information is appreciated!