[Spce-user] configure hep agent for homer 5

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:12:33 EDT 2016

Hi Jonathan,

The best way to get going is to use the sipcapture project captagent, which
is transparent and independent from the Kamailio configuration.
Link: https://github.com/sipcapture/captagent/wiki/Installation and
configure your Homer details in the hep transport xml configuration.

As Homer comes pre-configured to support the NGCP/CE correlation style,
everything should work out of the box. Sipwise also added HEP support in
RTPEngine to allow RTCP statistics can being forwarded and stored/displayed
automatically when enabled.

If you need support with it feel free to drop on the homer mailing list,

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo Mangani
*Managing Director and Core Dev*

QXIP BV - Capture Engineering
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Desk: +31 20 8080468 / +1 202-632-7227
Mobile: +31 6 4603-2730
Email: info at qxip.net

Find our more about HOMER, PCAPTURE, CAPTAGENT and all our Services and
Solutions at http://qxip.net

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.