[Spce-user] target host name does not match

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Thu Apr 7 17:27:27 EDT 2016

Hi Yamin,

It sounds simply like the SSL cert you are using mismatches the name of the resource you are trying to get to - e.g. visiting test.com with a ssl cert registered for bla.com

You have to replace the certificates with valid ones if you want it to be error free and for best practice.

However, if this is just internal and for yourself, add "-k -insecure" to the curl command which will ignore certificate errors.

William