[Spce-user] NGCP-FRAUD Protection doesn't work in 4.3.1

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Apr 26 14:38:35 EDT 2016

Hello Kirill,

thank you.

Von: Kirill Solomko [mailto:ksolomko at sipwise.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. April 2016 19:31
An: Matthias Hohl <matthias.hohl at telematica.at>
Cc: Spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Betreff: Re: [Spce-user] NGCP-FRAUD Protection doesn't work in 4.3.1

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your feedback, I will check that part throughly.

Kind regards,

Kirill

On 26 Apr 2016, at 09:44, Matthias Hohl <matthias.hohl at telematica.at <mailto:matthias.hohl at telematica.at> > wrote:

Hello Kirill again :)

Sorry but this can't be possible.
This subscriber is our own internal subscriber, and this subscriber never ever have 178 EUR monthly debit.
I checked the Call History and the also created an invoice for 2016-04 and also check the CDR files.

Just in this moment there is a monthly billing fee of 44.65 EUR without Tax.

So it is definitely impossible to have 178 EUR there.
I also did again a test and did the fraud check script again, and again in the notification mail there is 178,59 EUR. Yesterday there was 178,56 EUR.

Customer # 6 has been locked due to exceeding the configured
credit balance threshold (178.59 >= 20.00) in the customer  settings.

I don't know from where he takes this amount, but it is definitely not the right amount if this subscriber or customer.

Any idea?

Thanks.