[Spce-user] Notification sounds (sound_set) by calls from PSTN/Peering not working

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Feb 18 17:52:44 EST 2016

Hello,

so you thinking, that the problem is at the Peering Server? That this one
doesn't allow the early media?
Is there any way to check, if the spce is playing the media right on peering
side?

Yah such a option maybe could be a good solution.
I will talk to my inbound peering provider, if they can check there config.

Thanks for the hint.