[Spce-user] peering rules not processing

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Fri Apr 28 10:48:43 EDT 2017

For some reason all of a sudden my peering rules are not working properly

I have 2 peers, one I use for national and one I use for international calls.

The way I have it set up is my international peering group has Priority 1 and has  basically a calling prefix of 011 and based on which caller needs international I add their cli to the caller pattern.  Then my national peering group has a catch all.

This has always worked and today all calls want to go out the catch all. If I add the catch all to my international provider it works but then all calls go out that one.

Anyone have any ideas or what I can do to debug.

Thanks

Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com<mailto:csaroli at isysp.com>