[Spce-user] Error message

Cedric Le cedric at hoiio.com
Wed Jan 18 10:45:02 EST 2017

Hi,

Firstly i already installed follow your guide modify sourcelist and run
command update.

sources.list
# Debian repositories
deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-security/ jessie-security main
contrib non-free
deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free

sipwise.list
# Sipwise repository
deb [arch=amd64] https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr5.0.1/ jessie main
#deb-src https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr5.0.1/ jessie main

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade

PKG=ngcp-installer-latest.deb
wget http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/${PKG}
dpkg -i ${PKG}
ngcp-installer

but faced with issue can not install *nginx-light ngcp-services-ce
ngcp-ngcp-ce. *

I already re-install with command Apt-get install nginx-light
ngcp-services-ce ngcp-ngcp-ce and facing with another issue on previous
email. Could you please advise to me how to fix this issue?

Thanks

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Do you install NGCP using our install CD,
> or using ngcp-installer.deb way?
>
> Please use our Install CD
> > https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr5.0.1/spce/ar01s03.html#_
> using_the_ngcp_install_cd_recommended
>
> NOTE: Jessie-based NGCP doesn't support systemd.
> It is still SysV based. You might have an issues with systemd disabling
> if some components with dependency on systemd have been installed
> already. (I believe it is your case here, while I need logs requested by
> Mika to be sure).
>
> The second your issue is something new:
>
> On 01/18/2017 04:16 PM, Cedric Le wrote:
> > fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'root at sipwise-lab.
> (none)')
>
> The domain name "(none)" contains not allowed characters "(" and ")"
> for some reason, IMHO. Local misconfiguration?
>
> --
> Alex Lutay

Thanks and Regard,
Cedric Le