[Spce-user] Recalculating invoice

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 14 04:18:56 EDT 2017

Invoices use cash_balance_interval (to avoid summing up costs in batch
processes). cash_balance is used in prepaid scenarios only and must be 0 for
postpaid customers.

so you could try to reset cash_balance_interval, or drop that month's
contract_balance record - it should be recreated with correctly initialized
values (carry-over, free time, ..).

Try it first with *one* customer only!

The re-rate use case is intended to be followed by a re-export of cdrs;
which implies generating invoices externally (hence not relying on
contract_balance records at all).

For upcoming ngcp versions, it is planned to introduce an additional re-rate
status which skips updating the contract balances (a second time).

regards