[Spce-user] External caller cannot leave a message because of a beeping sound. (mr5.5.2)

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 5 03:45:48 EST 2018

Hi,
this is really weird, cause from SPCE perspective, this is a normal
call, just answered by the VM machine on callee side. As a normal call,
VM machine will answer and start to send RTP traffic that SPCE will
forward back to the caller, as it is.
So what SPCE should play to the caller is what the VM is playing to
SPCE, we just forward the RTP out to the caller.

Yu say: 4.SPCE starts sending a beeping signal (one every second) to the
callee.

To the CALLEE? are you sure? Or you mean to the CALLER?
I cannot imagine that SPCE generates additional beep sounds to the
caller out of nothing.

I think you should check the SIP/RTP trace of such call to better
understand what's happening.

Daniel