[Spce-user] Problem with rating

Alessandro Bolletta alessandro at mediaspot.net
Thu Jan 18 04:07:12 EST 2018

Hi,

I have a spce community edition mr3.8x (now I upgraded it at 3.8.12), it runs in production for 2 years.

Now I have this problem. The rating engine is stuck at this error:

rate-o-mat: Error rating CDR batch: No contract balance for CDR 621075 found

I couldn’t figure out why, it is the first time that I see this message.

I just read in this mailing list that it is a contract balance related problem, and I also read that somebody advice to change the value of this field, but I don’t know how to do this.

--

Alessandro Bolletta

Mediaspot Srl