[Spce-user] Problem with rating

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 18 04:27:33 EST 2018

Hi,

Can you please post here the original build you have upgraded from.
You can just share: cat /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version

AFAIK, there is no related changes between mr3.8.11 and mr3.8.12,
so to check it further I need to know the source build you have upgraded
from.

On 01/18/2018 10:07 AM, Alessandro Bolletta wrote:
> I have a spce community edition mr3.8x (now I upgraded it at 3.8.12),

P.S. the error message is very clear here:

> rate-o-mat: Error rating CDR batch: No contract balance for CDR 621075 found

You have CDR which rate-o-mat cannot process due to lack of person to
change. Please check the CDR details to figure-out whom it belongs to.

Tnx!

--
Alex Lutay