[Spce-user] Outbound calls from a subscriber to a peer

Robert Johnson robert.j at bendtel.com
Thu Jul 19 15:07:14 EDT 2018

Thanks Henk!

I think I accidentally replied just to you on the last email.

To recap, I found that the SIP Peer was down due to probing.

I have since found that the network config was not set correctly. After
fixing that, I am now making it past SipProvider CE and off to the
upstream switch.

Thank you! Your pointing me to how to increase the verbosity was just
what I needed.