[Spce-user] SPCE mr6.5.4 - conference calls

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Tue Dec 10 14:43:13 EST 2019

Hello,

I have been running mr6.5.4 for about 6-8 months in test. I am trying to get conference calls working. I have a phone number set on unconditional forward to conference. However, I get these messages in the logs that indicate error 500 when trying to connect to the conference. It seems it is sending the call to number at conferece.local<mailto:number at conferece.local> and finding nothing there. This seems like an obvious configuration error and I tried enabling the conference connector in the config.yml file to see if it fixed the problem, but no dice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Bill