[Spce-user] Sipwise CE 6.5,3 installation issues

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 25 16:11:51 EST 2019

Hi,

* rleone.soluzioni at libero.it [Fri Jan 25, 2019 at 07:54:39PM +0100]:

> after many test i found the problem: I had to set ipv4 as default protocol in "/etc/gai.conf"
> with ipv6, for some strange reason, ping on some addresses worked indeed the process of installation did not reported error about connection only the command "ngcp-status".

Great that your issue is fixed.

Could you anyway please share your
/var/log/deployment-installer-debug.log +
/var/log/ngcp-upgrade-*log
log files with us, so can see whether there's any issue which we
should investigate in more detail, so other users don't possibly
also run into those?

Feel free to send the logfiles to my personal mail address.

Thanks!

regards,
-mika-