[Spce-user] Installing Amazon AMI mr7 doesn't work

Daniele Renda daniele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 06:22:39 EST 2019

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

Actually I made several test. I also installed C5 from a clean Debian 9
using the installer on AWS and on another provider.
I had trouble that mainly are related to performance I guess. I was barely
able to log-in and after few minutes everything went stuck.

Now I retried with the preconfigured ami instance this time trying a
t2.medium instance. Previously I was using a t2.small (it was just a test).

I already launched the

ngcp-toggle-performance-config

with --low-performance parameter. Now the UI is more responsive even if
I've not load at all. I'll keep monitored to see if the instance get stuck
again.

Do you confirm the C5 image cannot run on a instance smaller than a
t2.medium?

Thanks

--
Daniele Renda