[Spce-user] rate-o-mat issues

Razvan Radu razvanf.radu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:23:25 EST 2020

Hello Mika,

The error message is like this, a normal error when rate is not found:
[image: image.png]
I fixed this by adding the missing rate and calls were re-rated but I don't
understand why I am missing cdr's in mysql database for the time when
rate-o-mat was stopped.
I checked mediator service but this was not down, it was up and running all
the time. I checked the cdr log and it was showing that it was
writing cdr's during this time but I don't have them in mysql.

We plan to update to 7.5.6 during the next period of time.

Best regards,
Razvan R.