[Spce-user] rate-o-mat issues

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 10 06:23:15 EST 2020

> I fixed this by adding the missing rate and calls were re-rated but I don't understand why I am missing cdr's in mysql database for the time when rate-o-mat was stopped.

The CDR should be still present in the accounting.cdr table. unless it is too old so it got remove by the acc-cleanup job. (You can configure the max age of CDRs.)

However, after you fixed the rate- rate-o-mat started to process any unrated CDR.

The cdrexporter config provides a flag to control wether to export unrated CDRs.

> We plan to update to 7.5.6 during the next period of time.

You should upgrade to a newer version that that.

hth

The error message is like this, a normal error when rate is not found:

I fixed this by adding the missing rate and calls were re-rated but I don't understand why I am missing cdr's in mysql database for the time when rate-o-mat was stopped.

I checked mediator service but this was not down, it was up and running all the time. I checked the cdr log and it was showing that it was writing cdr's during this time but I don't have them in mysql.

We plan to update to 7.5.6 during the next period of time.

Best regards,

Razvan R.

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 01:02, Michael Prokop <mprokop at sipwise.com <mailto:mprokop at sipwise.com> > wrote:

* Razvan Radu [Wed Dec 09, 2020 at 11:36:18PM +0200]:

> I just encountered a problem with rate-o-mat service, who failed because a
> prefix was not found on one of the providers we use.
> However, the calls went through further without any problem.
> We discovered this issue and fixed it but I noticed in mysql that we did
> not have the cdrs for the time rate-o-mat service was stopped.

> Is there a way to retrieve those calls and have the cdr's for those missing
> calls as normal?
> Has anybody encountered this issue before?

Not sure, but as a starting point, do you have an error message from
rate-o-mat service for us?

> We are using sipwise CE mr7.5.4

FYI, mr7.5.4 is an unsupported release nowadays, current mr7.5 LTS
one is mr7.5.6.

regards
-mika-