[Spce-user] Customers Free Time Balance

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 24 06:04:44 EDT 2021

>So, thinking to the minutes instead, I have to set them on Customers> Contract Balance> Set Cash Balance> Free-Time Balance

No, free cash/minutes means the refill happens *automatically*, to avoid setting it manually.

The Free Cash/Free Time needs to to be set up once only, that’s the idea behind.

So no need to do it for hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

Profile Packages with Billing networks are topical if you plan to do billing for a VoWiFi network.

br