[Spce-user] New implementation

Ciprian Arsenie ciprian at adatel.ro
Wed Oct 27 11:19:59 EDT 2021

Good evening,
I would like to implement in our network the community variant of sipwise.
I would have a few questions if anyone can help me with some answers:
1. Can I configure 2 ip addresses, one for media and one for signaling? the addresses are from the same subnet and are on the same interface ex. 1.2.3.2 for signaling and 1.2.3.3 for media and both have the same gateway 1.2.3.1. How can I do this because I did not find this possibility in the documentation.
2. Can I do peer routing?
3. Has anyone implemented in Romania on interconnection with large operators? , I would like to use only on the interconnection side

Arsenie Ciprian
Ada Tel Services
Tel: +40755338246