[Spce-user] nginx failed to start due to the missing ssl folder and dhparam.pem

Pa Ka pa.ka12 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 20 13:55:28 EDT 2024

Hello again,

1) Did you install NGCP on a fresh/plain Debian bookworm system (as
opposed to a customized Debian system from your provider or alike)? Yes, I installed NGCP on a Fresh Debian bookworm (azure vm)

2) How did you install NGCP? (Please provide the exact command lines.)
1 downloaded the .deb file,
2 run ngcp-installer, after the installation
3 screen -S ngcp and ngcp-initial-configuration, and the rest of the configuration as in handbook. Then reboot

3) Did you run ngcp-initial-configuration with any special options? No special options. Just as the handbook states screen -S ngcp and ngcp-initial-configuration
Did you reboot your system betwen executing ngcp-installer and
ngcp-initial-configuration as instructed? After the installation I run this command screen -S ngcp and ngcp-initial-configuration. After couple of minutes when initialization was completed, I rebooted.

4) What's inside your /var/log/ngcp-installer.log? I didn't check the ngcp-installer.log at the time of the error. But checking now, I don't see any error beside these below

Removing /etc/systemd/system-preset/01-installer.preset
Calling systemd preset to configure services on the next boot:
Failed to preset all units: File chronyd.service: Link has been severed
Sleeping for 10 seconds (as requested via option 'STATUS_WAIT_SECONDS')